Dear St. Patrick Families:
- Thank you to all the families who provided such delicious meals for the teachers during conferences last week. Everything was wonderful.
- Thank you for your generosity with our special collections this month. I know it may seem like we’re always collecting for one charity or another, but I prefer to think of it like we’re offering you myriad choices and you may give to whichever you choose, if you choose. No pressure. I’m not keeping count.
In the Coming Week
- This week’s All-School Mass will be tomorrow, Thurs., Nov. 16 at 8:05 a.m.
- The monthly Jeans for Jhon collection is this Fri., Nov. 17. With a $1.00 donation, students may wear jeans and a spirit shirt. As always, participation is optional.
- The Cub Scout Wolf Pack is collecting items for the Coulee Region Humane Society in preparation for their visit on Friday, Nov. 17. I’ve attached their wish list. The den leaders are holding a raffle, and there is one entry per item donated.
- Next week’s All-School Mass will be Tues., Nov. 21 at 8:05. The lovely assistants are the students in Mrs. Kammel’s class.
- Please make sure your children have warm coats, hats, and gloves or mittens. Even though they need recess to move around and just have fun, if they are not attired appropriately, they will not be able to go outside for recess.
- School will not be in session next Wed., Thurs., Fri. for Thanksgiving break, so there won’t be a newsletter. We hope you enjoy your time with family and friends. We’ll see you on Mon., Nov. 27.
Two Weeks Out
- Students in K5, 1st, and 2nd grades have a field trip to see “Pete the Cat” at Viterbo on Monday, Nov. 27. The bus departs at 11:45.
- Tuesday, Nov. 28 brings our All-School Mass featuring Miss McCarville’s class. They are excited to serve as readers and gift bearers and hope you can worship with them.
Coming Home This Week
Next week, I will be out of the office supporting the Pride of Aquinas, as they march in the Magic Kingdom. Nichole Walker will be taking care of you for me. She’ll be able to access my email if you need anything.
May God continue to bless you richly and may we remain thankful for all God’s goodness to us,